B.R. Fries has worked with the Home Depot company for many years. We have completed numerous new stores that have required major site work as well as several major renovations and additions.
The stores are typically constructed via an aggressive 6-month schedule in which owner supplied items are scheduled, coordinated and installed.
B.R. Fries – Home Depot projects:
- New 220,000 square foot store, Bronx, NY
- New 220,000 square foot store, Jamaica, NY
- New $10M, 120,000 square foot store, Staten Island, NY
- New 150,000 square foot store, Shirley, NY
- New $5M, 70,000 square foot store, Mill Basin, Brooklyn
- New 150,000 square foot store, Springfield Gardens, NY
- Renovations55,000 square foot renovations; Jericho and Syosett, NY
- 100,000 square foot renovation and 22,000 square foot addition to store, Paramus, NJ
|Location:||Rockefeller Center, New York, New York|
|Size:||16,000 Sq FT|
|Architect:||Bridges + Lavin Architects PC|